Security features for recordings
All recordings have the following security features:
- Encryption—All data is encrypted and transported via HTTPS/SSL from a customer’s premises to the Calabrio ONE cloud platform for processing and storage.
- Role-based permissions—Only authorized users can play back or export recordings.
- Audit trail—The system tracks who accesses recordings, what they access, and when they access it.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance—Calabrio ONE complies with the industry standard comprehensive requirements for enhancing payment account data security.
In cloud deployments, the available encryption method is RSA-2048 (with asymmetric keys) and AES-128.
In on-Premises deployments, the available encryption methods are:
- (Default method) RSA-2048 (with asymmetric keys) and AES-128
- RSA-2048 (with asymmetric keys) and AES-256. This method requires the installation of the AES-256 bit encryption module.
- RSA-2048 (with asymmetric keys) and AES-256, FIPS enabled. This method requires the installation of the validated FIPS 140-2 module.