Export an interaction
NOTE The time needed to export a recording depends on the length of the recording and whether it includes a screen recording.
Export a recording
- In the contacts table, select a recording.
- Click the Export Contact icon.
- Choose the format in which you want to export the media files.
Click Export. You receive a notification when the contact export has finished.
NOTE To be notified, you must be assigned to the Recording Export notification.
Open the Alerts list at the top of your window and select the “Export of Contact <ID> is ready for download” notification. Follow the prompts to download the recording.
NOTE If Windows Media Player opens when you click Export Selected Contact, you need to configure it before you export the recordings.
Configure Windows Media Player
- In Windows Media Player, click Tools > Options. If you do not see Tools in your Windows Media Player toolbar, right-click the tool bar and choose Tools > Options. The Options dialog box appears.
- Select the File Types tab and clear the following check
- Windows audio file (WAV)
- MPEG-4 Video (MP4)
- Click OK to save your changes and dismiss the dialog box.