Find, sort, and filter WFM agents and users
Find the agents or users that you want to edit settings for with the Find function. This is useful to find agents if you are not sure in which team they are working. It can also help you find agents who have left the organization. This works as long as the agents’ leaving date is not too long ago, so that their data has been pseudonymized or deleted based on the database purge settings.
The agents or users that you open in the People module can be sorted and filtered, to make the data easier to work with.
If you have opened many agents or users, use the Find function within the People module to find specific details.
- You have the People permission.
Client > People
Find agents or users
- In People in the main portal, click Find in the Actions section.
- Enter the search criteria in text field. This can be for example a part of the name, the employment number, or the information in the note field.
- To limit the search results, select the field to search in the drop-down menu.
- To find a person that has left the organization, select a date when you know that this person was still employed.
- Click the Search button with the magnifying glass.
- Maximum 10 agents are shown at a time. Click Next to page through the results.
- Select the agents to open in the People module. To select more than one agent or user, press the Ctrl key and click to select.
- Click Open.
Find information for agents or users
Find information for agents or users that you have open in the People module.
- Select the tab that you want to search within.
- Click Find.
- Enter the search criteria in the Find what field.
To do a more detailed search, click Options.
- Select to search the Whole table or the selected Column only.
- Select Match case to make the search case-sensitive.
- Select Match whole cell to only present the exact matches in the search result.
- Click Find all to show all matches or click Find next to select the next match in the table.
Sort agents or users
By default, the agents or users are sorted based on their last name. Select to sort on other columns.
- Select the column header for the column to sort on.
- Click Sort and select to sort the column ascending or descending.
- Click Filter.
- Select the tab to filter by, either the Business hierarchy tab or a group page tab, like Contract or Skill.
- Select the check boxes for sites, teams, groups or individual agents or users.
- Click OK.