Manage Data Management users
Data Management users are Calabrio ONE users who are licensed and granted roles for Data Management. The User Settings page allows you to view read-only user information and to configure and manage extra attributes unique to Data Management for those users.
On the User Settings page, users are grouped under the tenant account in the left panel and details for individual users are displayed in the right panel.
- Data Management System Administration permission
Application Management > Data Management > User Settings
About extra attributes
Extra attributes are essentially fields you can add to the account, as if you were adding fields to the Details panel and then entering values in those fields. You can select an attribute from the list of available attributes provided, or you can create your own custom attribute. One of the most common reasons for a custom attribute is to have a value that can be used dynamically in a report or a dashboard, such as a department name or a territory name.
The list of available attributes includes attributes in these categories:
- Account details
- Product content
- Look and feel
- Asserted configuration
- Account metrics
- Calendar configuration
Many extra attributes are inheritable. Other attributes, such as a username, are not. Each of these attributes is unique to a specific account. Attributes set at the tenant level can be configured to be inherited by all the users under that tenant.
- Open the User Settings page.
- In the left panel, select the account you want to add attributes to.
In the Extra Attributes section of the right panel, add a new attribute.
- If you want to use a predefined attribute, click at the bottom left of the table to open the Select Attribute dialog box. Select the attribute you want to add and click Done. The attribute is added to the table.
- If you want to add your own custom attribute, click at the bottom left of the table to add a new row to the table.
Complete the information for the new attribute.
- For a predefined attribute, enter a value in the Value column.
- For your own custom attribute, enter a name in the Name column and a value in the Value column.
If you want the new attribute to be inheritable by child accounts, select the Inheritable check box on the attribute’s row.
NOTE You can set attributes to be inheritable only on the tenant account, and only if you have administrative permissions.
- When all new attributes are added, click Save.
- In the Extra Attributes table, click the attribute value you want to edit and make your changes.
- Click Save.
The auto-group feature creates a group of all the users under a tenant account. This group can then be used to deliver reports to all users within the group.
By default, tenant accounts have the auto-group feature enabled. The feature cannot be disabled.