Create an API user
for QM and Analytics
If you plan to use Calabrio ONE APIs for third-party integrations, Calabrio recommends that you create an API user account. You configure an API user the same as a system administrator, but the purpose of this user is to enable third-party applications to authenticate with Calabrio ONE.
NOTE To create this user, you must have the default system administrator role or a role with equivalent permissions. This role consumes one System Administrator license.
For more information on authorizing and authenticating a user with Calabrio ONE, see Authorize API .
Create an API user account
Start Calabrio ONE and log in as a system administrator.
NOTE If you are logging into the product for the first time, we recommend that you create an additional Administrative account.
- Navigate to Application Management > Global > User Configuration > Users.
Select the Create a new user option and complete the following fields in the User Information section.
- First Name and Last Name—Enter a first and last name that identifies the purpose of the user. For example, enter API as the First Name and User as the Last Name.
- User Name—Enter a valid email address. This is the user’s Calabrio ONE user name that will be used to log in.
- Enter a password that meets your tenant’s password complexity requirements in the Password field.
- In the Roles field, assign the user to the default system Administrator role.
- Set the Team field to Default Team. You can set this value to an alternate team is you prefer.
- Select the Associated Groups and Teams that this account should have scoping over. You can select individual teams, a Group name, or a Tenant name as a group. Selecting a Tenant name highlights all teams within that group.
- Click Save in the upper, right corner of the user interface.