That pirate convention isn’t going to pay for itself. Ask for extra hours to save up for some spiffy souvenirs.
Check if your request is likely to be approved
WFM uses a colored line to indicate how likely your overtime request is to be approved.
- Click Schedule in the top menu.
- Click the calendar icon or arrows to see the date(s) you want overtime.
- Click Staffing Info, and select Show overtime probability. The line is either green or yellow.
Submit a request
- Click Requests in the top menu.
- Click Overtime Request.
- Select the kind of overtime from the Overtime Type drop-down list.
- Select the date of your overtime from the Start Date and End Date calendars. For most overtime requests, select the same day in both calendars.
- Select the Start time and End time for your overtime.
Enter a Subject and Message for your request.
NOTE Ask your supervisor if they need you to include any specific information in the Subject or Message fields.
- Click Save. Your request might be automatically approved or denied, or your supervisor might need to approve it.
To check the status of your request or cancel the request, see Request time off.