Share a dashboard with other people
You created the perfect dashboard. There’s no way you can keep this to yourself. Share it with your team!
- On the Data Explorer page, right-click the dashboard and select Share. The Sharing window opens.
Select the level of control to give the people you are sharing with:
Permission What it means
No one else can see the dashboard.
Other people can see the dashboard but can’t copy it or make any changes to it.
Other people can save their own copy of the dashboard and edit their copy without affecting your original dashboard. This is the most commonly used option.
Other people can edit your original dashboard.
- Click OK. The Sharing window closes. The Share To column lists the groups that you shared the dashboard with.
Keep learning about Data Explorer
Our Data Explorer library has a great collection of guides for people who are new to Data Explorer or are looking to grow their skills. Check them out!
- Beginner’s Guide to Data Explorer Dashboards—An intro to the basics of dashboards
- Beginner’s Guide to Data Explorer Reports—An intro to the basics of reports
- Data Explorer Quick Start Guide: Build a QM Evaluation Report—Step-by-step guide to building a report on evaluation scores
- Data Explorer Quick Start Guide: Build a Speech Analytics Report—Create a report on phrase hits
- Data Explorer : Filter Reports on Your Dashboard—Reduce the list of reports you need to wade through by adding interactive filters
- Data Explorer : Customize a Report’s Appearance—Make your reports more useful by changing how they look
- Data Explorer: Create a Drill-Through Dashboard—Start with the big picture and dig into the details