Export the data from a selected visualization to Excel. The data can be save in an XLSX or CSV file.
- The maximum number of rows that can be exported to CSV format is 30,000.
- The maximum number of rows that can be exported to XSLX format is 150,000.
- You have the Insights > Create/edit report permission.
WFM > Insights
Export data from visualizations
- Open the report in edit mode.
- Select the visualization to export the data from.
- Click the More options button (the ellipses) in the top right corner of the visualization and select Export data.
- Select to save the file as XLSX or CSV.
- Click Export. Your browser prompts you to save the file or open its folder. Once saved, open the file in Excel.